City seeks developer or realtor to serve on commission | Public Spaces
COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) - The City of Columbia is looking for a developer or realtor to serce on the city's Tree & Appearance Commission.
City officials are accepting applications from interested people who live within the city limits. The selected candidate will serve a three-year term.
The mission of the Columbia Tree & Appearance Commission is to protect, enhance and promote the City of Columbia’s natural resources and visual beauty. The purpose of the commission is to oversee the development and implementation of the beautification plan.
Applications must be submitted by 5 p.m. on January 23.
Copyright 2013 WIS. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations