Police to conduct training exercise at school | News
The Columbia Police Department has partnered with Hammond School to present training for law enforcement in a local school.
On Friday, May 17 from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m., police will be conducting a joint training exercise with Hammond School located at 854 Galway Lane.
The school would like to alert the community that there will be a higher level of police activity at the location. There is no need to contact 9-1-1, as this will be a training exercise.
According to police, students will not be allowed on campus during the drill.
For more information or questions call Hammond School at 776-0295.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations