Space heater blamed for fire on Edgewater Drive | News
COLUMBIA, SC (WIS)- The Columbia Fire Department says an unattended space heater caused a residential fire on Edgewater Drive late Tuesday night.
According to CFD spokesperson Brick Lewis, firefighters responded to the scene around 10:30 p.m.
No injuries were reported.
Fire officials say the home is a total loss.
Copyright 2013 WIS. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations