County offices will be closed in observance of Presidents’ Day | News
Richland County Offices will be closed on Monday, February 18th, 2013 in observance of the Presidents’ Day Holiday.
There will be no interruption to the Richland County Solid Waste collection schedule. However, please be advised the Lower Richland Drop-off Center and the Richland County C&D Landfill on Garners Ferry will be closed on Monday, February 18th for the holiday. They will re-open on February 19th, 2013.
For more information contact the Richland County Office of Public Information at 803-576-2067.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations