2013-2014 Hospitality Tax Grant Application Workshop | News
The City of Columbia is now accepting 2013-2014 Hospitality Tax grant applications and will conduct a workshop for organizations who plan to apply. The workshop will be held on February 15, from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. at the Clarion, 1615 Gervais Street, Salon A.
This event will inform organizations of any updates or changes, answer questions and assist in the grant application process.
A buffet lunch will be available for $11.50(includes drink) plus tax and gratuity.
Please RSVP Dee Dee Fanning at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 545-3048 with names of those attending and the organization.
Hospitality Tax Grants (Due March 15, 2013) provide financial support to non-profit organizations and their projects/events whose mission is to attract tourists by promoting dining in the City of Columbia. To be eligible, your organization must be a nonprofit with documentation from the South Carolina Secretary of State’s Office, with activities in the City of Columbia.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations