Advertisement of Vacancies on the Accommodations Tax Advisory Committee | News
The City of Columbia is accepting applications to fill six (6) vacancies on the Accommodations Tax Advisory Committee.
The purpose of this committee is to review applications submitted for Accommodations Tax funding and make recommendations to Columbia City Council.
State Law requires these appointments to represent various aspects of the Hospitality Industry.
The following are the requirements for the open seats:
- 2 representatives from the Hospitality industry
- 1 representative from the Lodging industry
- 1 representative from the Cultural community
- 2 representatives who are considered At-Large businesspersons
All applicants must reside and/or work within Columbia city limits.
Deadline – Applications are due no later than February 28, 2013, 5 p.m.
For applications and more information contact Connie Lucius at (803) 545-4268 or send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website at http://www.columbiasc.net/boards to download an application.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations