Richland Co. deputies searching for two Peeping Toms | News
COLUMBIA, SC (WIS)- The identities of two Peeping Toms are currently being sought by the Richland County Sheriff's Department.
Investigators say they are looking into two separate occasions in the past several weeks where an unknown suspect was seen looking through a window into a residence.
Officials say the first incident happened on Jan. 6 on Dutch Oaks Drive near Old Tamah Road and Shady Grove Road around 7 a.m. The victim said she saw the suspect's shadow, and he ran from the scene when she opened her blinds. The suspect has been described as a large framed man with dark pants and a white shirt.
The second incident occurred on Jan. 21 around 1:30 a.m. on Brighton Hill Road, which is near Parklane Road and 277. Investigators say a suspect dressed in dark clothing peeked into a bedroom window. The victim found out about the incident after reviewing video surveillance footage.
Deputies have released the video from that incident.
If you have any information about this case, you are asked to call Crimestoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC.
Copyright 2013 WIS. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations