Library now offering eMagazines | News
Richland County residents can now access nearly 300 magazines from anywhere in the world with eMagazines.
Richland Library is one of the first libraries in the Southeast to offer eMagazines to its customers.
“Our new eMagazine collection allows customers the ability to access their favorite magazines freely,” said Richland Library Director of Literacy and Learning Tony Tallent. “Not only can they browse magazines on almost every computer in the library but they will also have access to iPads for use at each location. If a customer checks out and downloads a magazine to their personal device, it’s theirs to keep for as long as they like.”
As part of Richland Library’s recent service enhancements, the new service offers customers a variety of enhanced features such as automatic reminders for new issues, the ability to print select pages or the entire publication, and the opportunity to share magazine content via social media and email.
For more information about the Richland Library’s new eMagazine collection or to start downloading your favorite publications, visit RichlandLibrary.com or call the News and Research Center at 1-803-929-3405.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations