Camera captures gas station car theft | News
County Sheriff Leon Lott is requesting the community's assistance in
identifying two men wanted for stealing a car from a gas station.
The theft happened around 2:20 a.m. on Wednesday, May 9 at the El Cheapo at 1715 Leesville Rd., Lott said.
The victim said that his white 1995 Cadillac DeVille with South Carolina Tag GHF-903 was stolen as he went inside the business.
Video shows the victim pull up to the pumps and walk inside.
Once the victim was inside, an unknown man exited a
burgundy vehicle and stole the victim's car.
The sheriff is asking that all citizens go visit www.rcsd.net to find out more information on how to protect themselves from becoming the victim of a crime.
If you know anything about this theft, you are urged to call Crimestoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC.
Copyright 2012 WIS. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- A.C. Flora team headed to Washington for national JROTC competition
- Police: Unknown man chased group of kids near elementary school
- Police seek witnesses, vehicle after mysterious hit-and-run
- Forest Acres voters select two city council members
- Crime victim uses app to track stolen phone, leads to arrest