County offering new prescription discount card program | Health
Richland County Council is offering its residents a new prescription discount card program at no cost to County taxpayers! The program shall on average save County residents 20% off of their prescriptions.
*Everyone is eligible
*No income requirements
*No age requirements
*Unlimited Use for the entire family
The Richland County Discount Prescription Card:
-Save an average of 20% off the pharmacy’s regular price on all commonly prescribed prescriptions and an average savings of 50% on 3 month supplies of select generics through mail service.
-There are no claim forms to fill out and no annual fee to pay.
-Nearly every national retail pharmacy is a participating pharmacy and many independent pharmacies are as well.
Note: This Plan Is Not Insurance
To locate the participating pharmacy nearest to you… call 1-877-321-2652 or visit naco.advancerx.com.
You may obtain a card by contacting the Richland County Office of Public Information at (803) 576-2065, or visit our website for locations throughout Richland County:
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations