Columbia has a new autism school | Families
The Autism Academy of South Carolina (AASC) has officially opened in Columbia, SC. It’s providing a much needed resource for families with children affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
It is inviting the public to a kickoff, which will be held Saturday, September 10th from 10:30 a.m. to noon.
The academy is located at 2243 Percival Road on the campus of Capital City Baptist Church. It serves youth ages 3-21 offering intensive, ABA-based instruction.
The 2011-2012 term has begun, yet limited enrollment slots remain available. For more information, you can visit the academy's web address at www.autismacademyofsc.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations