Office of Business Opportunities Kicks Off Turner Construction School with Networking Evening | Events
The City of Columbia Office of Business Opportunities and Turner Construction School of Management will host an opening reception on Wednesday, February 20 for all participants, Columbia City Council members and Turner Construction representatives.
The event will be held at the Earlewood Community Center located at 1113 Parkside Drive at 6:00 p.m.
The City of Columbia and Turner Construction School of Management will host training classes for contractors. The purpose of this course is to enhance the managerial, technical and administrative skills of participating contractors.
This class is specifically designed to help contractors:
• Identify challenges of being a contractor
• Understand fundamentals of estimating
• Learn effective methods for locating, obtaining, managing, and scheduling work
• Understand key concepts of contract management
• Locate resources within the construction industry
For additional information, please contact Cecil Hannibal, Business Administrator with the Office of Business Opportunities, at 803-545-4433.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations