The City of Columbia Office of Business Opportunities to Host 10-Week Training Class | Events
The City of Columbia and Turner Construction School of Management will host training classes for contractors. The purpose of this course is to enhance the managerial, technical and administrative skills of participating contractors.
This class is specifically designed to help contractors:
• Identify challenges of being a contractor
• Understand fundamentals of estimating
• Learn effective methods for locating, obtaining, managing, and scheduling work
• Understand key concepts of contract management
• Locate resources within the construction industry
The classes will begin February 20th, 2013 and end May 1st, 2013. The training classes will be held at the Earlewood Community Center, located at 1113 Parkside Dr., every Wednesday from 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
The cost is free and the registration deadline is Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 5 p.m. Registration forms can be found online at www.columbiasc.net or at the Office of Business Opportunities, located at 1225 Lady St.
For more information, please contact Cecil Hannibal at 803-545-4433 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations