Gills Creek Watershed Association Announces New Board Members | Environment
The Gills Creek Watershed Association recently expanded its board of directors from 15 to 19 adding six local volunteers and leaders to the panel.
The new board members will direct the Association for a three year term.
Mary McIntosh, Mike Kelly, Judy Timmons, Valerie Marcil, Thom Bristol, and Lewis Kirk were nominated and voted on by the existing Gills Creek Watershed Association Board and members.
For more information or to become a member of the Gills Creek Watershed Association contact Erich Miarka at email@example.com or 803-727-8326. Information is also available at www.gillscreekwatershed.org.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations