Prescribed burning to take place at Harbison State Forest | Environment
The Harbison State Forest personnel will be conducting a prescribed fire on Friday.
The forest will be producing a smoke column visible for some distance away.
Affected areas of the state forest will be closed off to visitors, but it remains open to the public for recreation.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations