Boil water advisory lifted for water customers of Stadium Suites apartments | Environment
The City of Columbia Water Works advises the water customers of Stadium Suites apartments 112 Silo Ct. Building 4 & admin/clubhouse building located in Richland County, that they no longer need to boil their water prior to drinking or cooking.
Following an intense flushing of the distribution system, bacteriological samples were collected and analyzed by the City of Columbia Water Works. The results of this sampling indicate that the system is safe to use for drinking and cooking purposes.
Should you have any questions concerning this repeal of the Boil Water Advisory, you may call the City of Columbia Water Works at 733-8336 or 781-2181.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- A.C. Flora team headed to Washington for national JROTC competition
- Police: Unknown man chased group of kids near elementary school
- Police seek witnesses, vehicle after mysterious hit-and-run
- Forest Acres voters select two city council members
- Crime victim uses app to track stolen phone, leads to arrest