Boil water advisory lifted for Rosewood area | Environment
The City of Columbia Water Works advises the water customers of the 3900 to 4000 blocks of Rosewood, from Beltline to Thornwell Ct., including Thornwell Ct. and 106 to 354 Deerwood St., located in Richland County, that they no longer need to boil their water prior to drinking or cooking.
Following an intense flushing of the distribution system, bacteriological samples were collected and analyzed by the City of Columbia Water Works. The results of this sampling indicate that the system is safe to use for drinking and cooking purposes.
Should you have any questions concerning this repeal of the Boil Water Advisory, you may call the City of Columbia Water Works at 733-8336 or 781-2181.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations