Man Wanted For Owing More Than $45,000 In Child Support | Crime
The Richland County Sheriff’s Department is asking for the community’s assistance in locating Eddie Addy, DOB: 8/21/1971, for failure to pay child support.
The Sheriff’s Department says there are two outstanding warrants for Addy for failure to pay more than $45,000 in Court Ordered Child Support.
Addy’s last known address was 2104 Hardhill Road in Hopkins, SC. If you have any information that may help police find Addy or know where he is located please call CRIMESTOPPERS at 1-888-CRIMESC.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations