Man wanted for failing to pay over $58K in child support | Crime
Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott is asking for the community's assistance in locating a man who is wanted for failing to pay child support.
Lott said Earl Wilson, 43, is wanted for failure to pay child support in excess of $58,000.
Anyone wanted for failure to pay child support should turn themselves in to the Richland County Sheriff's Department Warrant Division located at 1400 Huger Street or call 576-2392, Lott said.
The Sheriff added that anyone who knows the location of Wilson or any fugitive from justice should contact Crimestoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations