Deputies seek man they believe stole notary seal, committed other burglaries | Crime
Deputies are searching for a man they believe committed a number of burglaries in the Lower Richland and Dentsville areas.
Terrance Ramont Miller, 38, is wanted for burglary.
Miller is accused of breaking into a leasing office at 80 Brighten Hill Road on October 30, 2012 and stealing a notary seal. Richland County Sheriff’s Department Crime Lab Investigators were able to identify Miller through DNA left at the scene, Sheriff Leon Lott said.
Investigators believe Miller is responsible for additional burglaries in Lower Richland and Dentsville areas of the County. Lott said Miller could be driving a white 2005 Chevy Malibu Classic with tinted windows bearing South Carolina tag IHZ-694. Miller is described as a black male, approximately 5’ 9”, approximately 300 pounds.
Sheriff Leon Lott is asking for assistance in locating Miller. To receive up to $1000 for information leading to the arrest of the persons responsible, you are urged to call Crimestoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations