Sheriff: Deadbeat dad owes up to $18,000 in unpaid child support | Crime
The Richland County Sheriff's Department is asking for the community's assistance in locating a man wanted for failure to pay child support in excess of $18,000.
According to a news release, 44- year-old Kenneth Greene is wanted on a Family Court Bench Warrant and owes more than $18,000 in back child support.
Sheriff Leon Lott states that the children are the true victims when people disregard court orders to pay child support.
Sheriff Leon Lott states that anyone wanted for failure to pay child support should turn themselves in to the Richland County Sheriff's Department Warrant Division located at 1400 Huger Street or call 576-2392. The Sheriff added that anyone who knows the location of Greene or any fugitive from justice should contact:
If you know where he’s hiding, you’re urged to call your local law enforcement agency.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations