Deputies: Assistance Needed In Locating Deadbeat Parent | Crime
Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott is asking for the community's assistance in locating a Midlands Deadbeat Parent. Sheriff Leon Lott says that Anthony Johnson (DOB: 12/13/1966) is wanted for failure to pay child support in excess of $58,000.
Sheriff Leon Lott states that anyone wanted for failure to pay child support should turn themselves in to the Richland County Sheriff's Department Warrant Division located at 1400 Huger Street or call 576-2392. And if you or anyone else knows the location Johnson or any fugitive, please contact CrimeStoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations