Three teens arrested on burglary charges | Crime
Richland County Sheriff’s Department arrested three teens on burglary charges.
Deputies say they arrested two 16-year-olds and 17-year-old Marchas Donell Outen Thursday morning.
Officers on patrol in the Sylvan and Satchelford Road area observed three young men walking during a time at which they should have been in school, the report stated.
Deputies say Outen, and the two teenagers were spotted coming from an open utility shed of a residence on Norwood Road.
The report said Outen was arrested without incident on the 4700 block of Norwood Road. One of the 16-year-olds was arrested on Assembly Street and George Rogers Boulevard; the other teenager turned himself in at the Richland County Sheriff’s Department headquarters.
All were captured due to information received from acquaintances and watchful deputies on patrol in the neighborhood, the report stated.
Deputies say Outen was transported to the Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center, and the teenagers were released to their parents pending court hearings.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations