Benedict College to Host the SCABJ "Getting Your First Job" panel discussion | Community Spirit
The South Carolina Association of Black Journalists (SCABJ) presents: “Getting Your First Job,” an interactive seminar that will take place on Saturday, February 9, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. at Benedict College’s Continuing Education Building located at 111 Doctors Circle in Columbia, South Carolina.
This enlightening educational event will include an open discussion between the audience and a panel of distinguished professionals. “This symposium will be an optimal time for young professionals to inquiry about the communication industry, learn some of the insider’s secrets as well as network with some of South Carolina’s top professionals,” notes Tim Pulliam, a WIS Reporter and President of SCABJ.
The session is mainly geared towards students majoring in communication. However, all students attending College in South Carolina are welcome to attend the free seminar.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations