City of Columbia To Present Donation For Palmetto Health Breast Center | Community Spirit
Mayor Steve Benjamin and the Columbia City Council will present the Palmetto Health Breast Center with the donations raised from the 2012 Mayor’s Campaign Against Breast Cancer Isabel Law Breakfast.
The presentation will be held during the City Council meeting on Tuesday, December 4 at the Eau Claire Print Building, 3907 Ensor Avenue beginning at 6:00 p.m.
All sponsors from the breakfast have been invited to attend. Representatives from Palmetto Health Breast Center will be present to accept the $5,000 donation.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations