City Fall Festival Has Something For Everyone | Community Spirit
Come soothe your soul and satisfy your taste buds at the 2012 Fall Fest on Sunday, November 18, 2012 from 2- 5:00 p.m. at Noma Community Garden, 2700 River Drive.
This year’s festival will bring local growers, businesses and various communities together to exhibit healthy cuisines and delicious holiday treats, and present the best in hand-made, home-made crafts. Growers from various City Parks and Recreation Community Gardens will be there to share their knowledge and experience with growing sustainable foods. There will also be lots of information on hand for those interested in starting a garden or learning more about health and nutrition.
Of course nothing goes better with great tasting food like great music! Come take in the soulful sounds of local artists at they take stage for this year’s Fall Fest. There will be great food and lots of fun and entertainment for the entire family.
For more information, contact City Parks and Recreation at (803) 545-3100
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations