Team Jackson’s Walk For A Cause | Community Spirit
Please join in on Nov. 10, at Caughman Road Park to show your support for Jackson and all children and adults that suffer from EPILEPSY.
All donations collected will go towards Jackson’s medical bills and medication.
The family is grateful for all donations and walkers.
This is an effort to support Jackson and spread AWARENESS for all children and adults that suffer from IS and Epilepsy. The walk will take place at Caughman Rd Park.
If you have any questions contact:
Amanda Patterson : 803-404-9641; Kate Goodwin: 803-269-0775
Saturday, November 10, 2012 @ 9:00 am – 12:00pm
Caughman Road Park 2800 Trotter Road Hopkins, S.C. 29061
There will be an open registration on October 20,2012 from 10:00am-12:00pm. The deadline to sign up for the walk is October 20,2012.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations