SC Department of Revenue Columbia Office Finalizes Move to MarketPointe | Business
As of Monday, December 17, the SC Department of Revenue (SCDOR) Taxpayer Assistance Office in Columbia will open to the public at its new location at MarketPointe, located at 300A Outlet Pointe Boulevard.
The MarketPointe location will open its doors December 17 at 8:30 a.m. following the close of the current Taxpayer Assistance Office, located in downtown Columbia at 301 Gervais Street.
With additional Taxpayer Assistance Offices located statewide in Florence, Myrtle Beach, Rock Hill, Greenville and Charleston, SCDOR employees are ready to assist individuals Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For further information or to find the nearest Taxpayer Assistance Office, contact the SC Department of Revenue at (803) 898-5000.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations