Meeting scheduled for spring growers | Arts & Culture
A spring growers meeting to discuss compliance with labor rules and regulations is set for May 14 at the State Farmers Market, 3483 Charleston Highway, West Columbia. The meeting is at 9 a.m. at the Phillips Market Center.
Representatives from the United State Department of Labor will present information important to farmers and growers and the operations they run. The meeting is open to all growers, labor industry professionals and agribusiness industry representatives. The session will include a question and answer time.
For more information, please contact Amy London with the South Carolina Department of Agriculture at (803) 734-2225 or email@example.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations