Benedict College Women’s History Month A Celebration in Concert | Arts & Culture
Benedict College will present a Women’s History Month Celebration in Concert featuring the College’s women music faculty. The highly anticipated concert will take place at 7 p.m. on Friday, March 22, 2013 in the Antisdel Chapel on the main campus.
Performing will be Ms. Angela Blalock, Instructor of Music, Dr. Kimberly Haynes, Assistant Vice President for Academic Support and Special Projects, Ms. Joy Young, Adjunct Instructor of Music, and Dr. Nuria Rojas, Assistant Professor of Music (Piano), with accompaniment by Dr. Linda L. Kershaw, Associate Professor of Music and Director of the Concert Choir, and Dr. Richard Beckford, guest pianist.
The concert is free and open to the public. For more information, please contact Executive Vice President Dr. Ruby W. Watts, Women’s History Month Committee Chair at (803) 705-4738.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations