Temporary Trail Closing Scheduled at Riverfront Park | Arts & Culture
The north end of the walking trail at Riverfront Park, near the Broad River Bridge, will be closed for two weeks due to continued construction work associated with the Broad River Bridge project.
Riverfront Park will remain open throughout the time of construction and the walking trail will be accessible from the park entrance at Laurel Street, leading up to construction barricades at the two mile marker.
The north end of the walking trail is expected to reopen on Wednesday, February 7, 2013.
For more information, call City of Columbia Parks and Recreation at (803) 545-3100.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations