Benedict College Concert Choir To Host Annual Christmas Concert | Arts & Culture
The Benedict College Concert Choir will present its annual Christmas Concert at 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, December 2, 2012 in the Antisdel Chapel on the main campus.
This year’s concert will again feature a variety of musical styles. The choir, under the direction of Dr. Linda L. Kershaw, will again perform an array of holiday music ranging from classical, contemporary gospel, to popular music. Special guests for this year are Mr. Tom White, pianist and Mr. Adrian Adams directing the Eau Claire High School Mighty Steel Band.
In the spirit of giving, the Benedict College Concert Choir has again partnered with the Office of Student Activities in the Toys for Tots Campaign. Please bring an unwrapped gift to the concert and help spread the joy of Christmas to a child. Contributions will be donated through Benedict College Student Government Association to SisterCare, The Hannah House, The Family Shelter, the Columbia Housing Authority, and other recognized children’s charities.
For additional information, contact Dr. Linda Kershaw at (803) 705-4554
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations