Fort Jackson aerobathon to raise awareness for breast cancer |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
U.S. Army MWR and Moncrieft Army Community Hospital, Army Public Health Nursing are sponsoring the 4th Annual "Do it in Pink" workout aerobathon.
In support of Breast Cancer Awareness, the event will be held Sept. 21 at the Solomon Center Fort Jackson from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The event is free and open to the public.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tight-knit Forest Acres community seeks answers in wake of recent crimes
- Police searching for 2 armed robbery suspects
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof
- Hospital staff member classifies child as 'loser' for lack of immunizations